Tuesday, October 16, 2007

The view from my desk

The view from my desk is a lot better than some in the building. I get to look out east towards the river and sometimes you can see Mt. Hood. Today there was a special treat. Apart from the tress changing color, which is pretty cool, there was a vivid rainbow that broke through after a day of rain and black clouds.

I am not sure the camera on my phone does it justice, but you can see it going behind the building and probably ending with the pot of gold right under the Burnside Bridge.

The people who look out to the west have a terrible view, unless you are on the 6th floor, which has a great view back into the SW hills. Looking north is no longer the great view it used to be, they put up a huge building right next door. Same for the south view, unless you are on 6.

No comments: