Friday, August 22, 2008

Dog on the Bus

On Tuesday a dog got on the bus at SE Belmont and 30th. At first I thought it was a service dog, but then the driver realised it wasn't and tried to shoo him off. When he got off, he ran into the road and almost got hit by a car, so someone ran out and pulled him back on the bus. The bus driver said he was going to call the dispatcher and have them call someone to help, so we kept the dog on the bus all the way to downtown. He was a really good looking dog, but he did not have a collar on. As I was about to get off I heard the bus driver say that the dispatcher had told him to take the dog back to where he found him. All day I was stressed out that he just let him off the bus and something bad happened to him. I wish I had done more to help the dog and not been so worried about getting to work.

No comments: