Thursday, September 20, 2012

New Canaan Visit

I took a business  trip to NY this week and amazingly I was able to parley it into a opportunity to see almost all my family members. My sister and her family recently moved to New Canaan, CT and Mom and Dad were there visiting for the weekend, so I flew to JFK on Saturday and took the train up to see them. Then on Tuesday night I came back into the city and had dinner with my brother who was there on a business trip.



This is the great new house they have moved into in New Canaan. It's on about three acres, has a pool, and most importantly lots of room for Winston the dog to run around on. New Canaan is a great town, with plenty of shops, a few restaurants and an easy commute to NYC.

 

While we were there we made a trip to Shake Shack, for some great burgers, and in my case a very good strawberry shake. You should also try the "concrete," it's frozen yogurt with dozens of options you can mix in.


I also had the opportunity to introduce my sports loving nephews to The NFL Red Zone, I don't think they will ever watch a full NFL game on Sunday again.

No comments: