Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

I started the day cleaning up the house and yard for our guests, I was thankful that I got that done in time to go to yoga. The 10 a.m. class was packed out, but it was a great class and our teacher did not charge us for the class as her Thanksgiving gift to us. I am also thankful to be married to such a great cook. Barbara made an amazing dinner, with turkey and all the trimmings. She brined the turkey, so it was super moist. We also had cornbread stuffing, green bean casserole, sweet potatoes, mashed potatoes, and brussel sprouts all topped off with a great turkey gravy. I was thankful that Dede and Jesse were able to join us, it was great to have the company. I was thankful for the great berry pie we got from Ja Civas.

Finally, I am thankful that the Longhorns game is over. It was exhausting and I am drained.

No comments: