Thursday, September 23, 2010

Ankle One Week Later

It has been just over a week since I fell an hurt my ankle in Ft. Worth. I have tried as much as possible to rest it and keep it wrapped with the Ace bandage. So far I have felt improvement every day and I even started back at yoga although I don't have very good range of motion yet. On Monday I started to see a lot of bruising, but that has gone away now.

On the way to lunch today, I had a set back. I tripped on the stairs at Nike and turned over my ankle. It hurt almost as badly as the first time although it was a pretty slight twist. I was able to walk again after sitting a few minutes, but it was a painful for the rest of the day.


I have noticed that the ankle is getting stiff from not working out, so I have begun to try to improve the range of motion by bending it more and lifting my toes when I am standing. Hopefully this will help avoid any long-term damage.

No comments: