Sunday, September 16, 2007

Too Close for Comfort

How good are the 2007 Longhorns? I do not think they are the number 6 or 7 team in the country. Based on the last three games I am thinking we'll be lucky to end up 9-4. I don't even want to think about what the final score of the OU game will be. In the words of Barry Switzer, they are going to hang half a hundred on us.

Colt McCoy does not seem like the player he was last year before the injury. He's already thrown more interceptions this year that he did in the first nine games last year. The offensive line seems shaky at best and seeing Charles carry the ball like a loaf of bread when the team is trying to ice a game is more evidence of how immature this team is.

My prediction, they will whip Rice next week, and go into OU with big heads that will lead to being down 30 at the half. Hope I am wrong.

No comments: