Tuesday, December 9, 2008

How much stuff do you need on the bus?

I have heard a lot about kids carrying huge backpacks to school and suffering lower back pain due to the strain, but as far as I can tell this women is fully grown. I wonder where she is going with all that stuff? Is this the begining of a trek across the world?

TheTrek to Katmando, day 1: Today I loaded all my gear and began my 30 day trek to the other side of the world. They say the first step is the hardest. As I waited for the number 15 bus I wondered what adventures lay ahead for me. I still had a long walk ahead from the 3rd street bus stop to the train station, there would be many obstacles ahead. Unfortunately I left my ticket on the dresser drawer and had to return to my apartment. I will begin again fresh tomorrow.

No comments: