Saturday, June 12, 2010

Pepino's Mexican Grill

It always pains me when I have a bad meal, especially on a Friday night out. I get excited about trying new places and I guess the cost of that is sometimes they are not going to be good. Pepino's Mexican Grill is not good. They have a great location on SE Hawthorne across from Cinemagic, where Ken's Home plate used to be, but they are not capitalizing on it. We tried a wide range of their offerings from the fajitas to enchiladas to the tamales and everything tasted like it was bought a week ago and heated up in the microwave. There was no flavor to any of the food, it was all bland and tasted like cardboard.

I know they have several locations around town, but it is hard to imagine any of them being better.

Pepino's Mexican Grill
3832 SE Hawthorne Blvd.
Portland, OR 97214
(503) 236-5000

No comments: