Sunday, March 16, 2008

Prince - 1999 and Purple Rain

If you could only buy one Prince record, which one would it be? I know, I couldn't decide on just one either, so I decided to include both Purple Rain and 1999. If you were into music at all in the 1980's you probably wore out both these records. There are so many good songs on these two records it is ridiculous.
Look at the playlist and I am sure there are at least three songs that you know all the words to: 1999, Little Red Corvette, I Would Die 4 You, Purple Rain. My favorite song? Darling Nikki, of course.

I know I haven't given anyone else two records (yet) and Prince is not my favorite artist, but you can not deny his influence is huge. I am also not going to cheat and try to put these together as one record. I am going to accept this and move on.

No comments: