Saturday, April 24, 2010

Last Day in Hawaii


It is always sad when you have to leave Hawaii, especially when it is sunny outside. For our last full day, we decided to revisit some of our favorites.

I started out the day with a yoga class at Hanalei Yoga, which is a great studio in Hanalei, conveniently located next to the Bubba's Burgers. There were only three other people in the class, but it was a tough one and I worked up a real sweat. If you are in Kaua'i I can highly recommend this place, the teachers are very knowledgeable and well trained.


After yoga, we spent the afternoon at Ke'e Beach snorkeling and taking in the sun. It was a beautiful day on the beach.


For dinner we revisited the Dolphin Restaurant and my yoga instructor was our waitress. Turns out it is not uncommon for people there to have two or three jobs to make ends meet. We ordered better this time, starting with the salad bowl and their amazing bread. I stuck with the Mahi Mahi, but I got it blackened this time. We closed it out with a piece of the carrot cake, that I probably should have avoided.

No comments: