Monday, June 8, 2009

Moving Day

After about three years on the fifth floor, I moved down to the fourth floor today. The creative folks decided they all want to sit together, so the rest of us had to clear out. I really liked the fifth floor, I had a nice view and good folks sitting around me, plus it was a little secluded down on the end of the aisle. The new space is an inside office so I am even more secluded, but maybe too secluded. It is harder to just turn around and talk to people now. Another con is no view. In the new space we look into a storage building across the street. I can't believe I am complaining about having an office. When we first moved into this building the offices were coveted and no one wanted to sit in the open. How quickly things can change. On the plus side, I was able to close my door and have a quite, uninterrupted conference call this morning.

No comments: