Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Clairvoyant

Everyday you meet interesting people on the bus. Today we got to hear how this lady has visions, like the the lady on the TV show Medium. She has had them her entire life, she wishes she didn't, but what can you do? As proof of her clairvoyance, she offered up this story. When she was in high school, she told her boyfriend he shouldn't take her car because something bad would happen. He did it anyway and he ended up getting arrested. As the story unfolds we find out that he hot wired the car and that he was a drug dealer on his way to make a buy. Seems amazing that this could somehow lead to "something bad happening." I don't have visions, but I can tell you if a drug dealing friend takes my car against my will, there is a pretty strong chance it won't turn out well.

Hey can I borrow your car?
Uh, what are you going to do with it?
Rob a bank.
Uh, you know I am a little clairvoyant and I am having a vision that his ends badly.
Relax, I got it covered.

No comments: