Friday, June 22, 2007

New Tiger Spot

I am excited that they have added a new feature to my blog software and I can now upload videos.

This is the latest Tiger spot that ran on the US Open. The US Open also coincides with Father's Day and once you watch the spot I think you'll see how we took advantage of this. The commercial was a lot of fun to make. We actually shot Tiger and the Ft. Worth facility where they design Nike Golf equipment separately. We didn't want to interrupt the work day, so we shot the commercial from 3:00 p.m. until about 2:00 a.m.

One of the highlights of making this spot was when we heard they were debating whether or not it was a good idea on PTI (Pardon the Interruption), one of my favorite shows on ESPN. The decision was, if Tiger is OK with it, then we are OK with it. Words to live by.

No comments: