Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Interesting Bumper Stickers

You don't have to walk very far to see interesting bumper stickers in this town. Here are three that caught my eye on the way home yesterday. If you don't get the "Keep Portland Weird" stickers, these guys got a lot more literal with "Keep Portland Local." My first thought when I saw this was, where are people thinking of moving Portland to? Is there a group of people trying to uproot Portland and move it to Fiji?


Here is a classic Portland sticker, I am so green that, "My Other Bike Is A Bike." Nice play on the materialistic stickers of the 90's, like "My Other Car Is A Porsche." Which transformed into, "My Other Car Is A Broom" and "My Other Car Was Repossessed."



This is my favorite one so far, "Come to the dark side, we have cookies." Not sure there is anything I can add to that.

No comments: