Saturday, December 26, 2009

Golf and Sushi

I started the day with a yoga class at my brother's club. It was pretty different from my usual class. First off it was only an hour and secondly it was more like a work out class than a yoga class. That said, I am very glad to get to go as it was a good workout and I felt a lot better after it.

I played a lot better golf today and my dad's course. I just needed a par on one of the last two holes to break 90, but I missed a 10 foot put by an inch on 17, then put my drive in the water on 18 to shoot a 92. I made a tricky birdie put on 15 which helped the score a little. After the round, we had the best chips and salsa in Houston and I got to see my favorite guy, Scooter, who is a locker attendant and also a preacher.

That evening we went to Ginza, our favorite sushi place. The food was awesome and we sat across from James Baker. You may remember him as the Secretary of State under President G.H.W. Bush. Two star sitings in a week is a pretty big deal in Houston.

No comments: