Friday, February 20, 2009

Fuller's Restaurant

It seems strange that I have never written anything about Fullers as I eat there about once a week. Fullers is a classic dinner that serves breakfast all day and has great lunch fare as well. Some people, me among them, think they have one of the best burgers in Portland. I am not one to branch out that much, but I have tried a few other things. The club sandwich is great, the omelets are huge and very tasting, I love the meatloaf sandwich and the open faced turkey sandwich is great too. My boss Dan Wieden says they have the best razor clams in town. I am not a fan of razor clams, but if you like that sort of thing it does get mentioned a lot in the tour guides. Fullers has great milkshakes, malts and other sweet stuff like different pies every day. There are also some good daily specials, like the econo-meal which is soup, a half sandwich and potato salad for $6.95. The waitresses are all very nice and super attentive, you should give them a big tip, if you can, to make up for all the old people who eat there and don't tip well.

Fuller's Restaurant
136 NW 9th Ave
Portland, OR 97209
(503) 222-5608

No comments: