Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Bus Injury

If I were injured or venerable to injury I don't think I would ride the bus to work, especially at rush hour. This poor guy has a broken ankle (or worse) and has a cast on his leg, but his toes are sticking out. He was sitting comfortably in one of the seats reserved for old or handicapped people minding his own business when the bus starts to get really full. People were pushing by him to get to the back of the bus, when suddenly this huge guy trips and falls over the cast guy. Cast guys was screaming in pain. I had my headphones on and I clearly heard him yelling, so it was loud. For the rest of the trip the big guy kept apologizing and asking if cast guys was OK. He also kept insisting that he did not do it on purpose, which made me think, what kind of person would do something like that on purpose? You'd have to be a pretty cold hearted mother to do that, but then again bus people can be pretty mean.

No comments: